Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All I Do Is Feed Babies!

I have realized that my days revolve around feeding babies.  Every three hours like clockwork they are ready to eat.  If I am by myself, it takes about an hour to feed them.  Then I wash bottles, pump, pick up dirty bibs, burp cloths and outfits, clean up the inevitable spit up off myself, rest for a few minutes and start all over again...


12 hours worth of bottles - yes, this is only half a day's worth!
But, the results are obvious!  Yesterday's weights are as follows:

Lia - 9 lbs. 13 oz.
Mya - 8 lbs. 15 oz.
Ava - 6 lbs. 11 oz.

I like to say I have babies in all sizes...small, medium and large!  But, everyone has at least doubled their birthweights already.  They will be 2 months already on Monday!  We will be making our first ever outings this week with a trip planned to go see Great Grandma Kolb this weekend to meet Uncle Bill and Aunt Loretta.  Then we will make our first trip  to the pediatrician on Monday.  So far, we have been fortunate that she has come to us to make house calls, so this is the first time we will be going to see her.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment