Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

There's no place like home!!!

I am officially back home and resting comfortably in my own bed.  After all of the monitoring, all of the babies look good, my resting blood pressure looks great and the 24 hour urinalysis only showed trace amounts of protein.  The only down side is that I am now on complete bedrest for the duration.  I realize that I have been very fortunate on my "modified" bedrest up to this point, so I am definitely not going to complain (yet).  Anything is better than spending the next few weeks in the hospital!  But, any more high blood pressure readings or any increases in protein levels will most likely put me back into the hospital.  So the main lesson I am taking from this is to start taking a packed hospital bag to every doctor visit and prepare for the inevitable.  It won't be long now...just 4 days away from the 32 week goal.  Anything after that is bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment